Friday 18 November 2011

Travel Essential

The essential of when travelling abroad to me is one of hard decision of what to bring. As sometime i bring things that i may not need or end up buying more products and replace the products that i have taken with me from home. The decisions are quite annoying as some products i may have sacrifice as the current place i am right now isn't suitable certain products.

These are my Travel Essential ;
If you want a more in-depth information on any of these products below,
drop a comment and i review the products.


Clinique Moisture Surge | Shu Umuera Facial Mist | Eyelure Lash Glue | Baby Repair Cream | Laniege Water Eye Bank | Laneige Water sleeping Pack ex | Bobbi Brown Eye shadow -Charcoal Shade Coal | Tweezer | UD primer potion


elf -complexion perfection | elf Warm bronzer | Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick | elf eyebrow kit | Sleek Face contour kit | No7 Blush Honey | UD naked Palette



Ignore this picture -0-" .... Review down (error) bleh!







Ring collection ; essential to match outfits and bring an outfit a unique touch. There are others but they probably fallen out in my suitecase some where -0-"




Rimmel Moisture Renew - Nude Delight | MAC Lady gaga viva glam 2 | YSL Rouge personnel 8 | Christian Dior - Rouge Accent 735 | YSL touche eclat


Hada Labo - Abutin Whitening | Bioderma H20 | Essential Naunce Airy | Schwarzkopf OSIS Dust It | Dr. G Gowoonsesang - Brightening Peeling gel




Masks to keep my skin hydrated, as sleeping with aircon every night really does dehydrate my skin. The feeling that i dislike having a really tight feeling on my skin.




Princess Eye Lashes, one of my all time favourite to choose from, can have dramatic or a every day look. Although i do rarely use them these are for going out at night. (:

BB Magic Cream - Etude House | MAC face and body foundation - C3 | Revlon Photo Ready - Cool Beige | Maybelline Super Stay 24h - Fawn
The reason of bringing the mix as each perform with different coverage and also able me to mix them together to get right pigmentation as i may get a tan =0=!


Different shade of colours, i am a nail junkie. I simply love nail polishes don't know why i don't make review on these but yes these are to match outfit. The colours make me happy (:






L'occitane Cherry Blossom | Chloe | Dior J'adore
Scents i do like perfume quite alot, i mean who doesn't like to smell nice.. however i am quite disappointed as one of my favorite perfumes was smashed in Hong Kong which was YSL parisienne. However my next purchase that i seem to love is CD cherie (:


Body Shop Slanted Brush | Elf Angled Foundation brush |Elf complexion brush | Elf Blending Eye brush | elf eyelash & brow wand | Etude House Brush







Elf Kabuki Brush || Laura Mercier Translucent Powder | MAC skin base visage






Currently right now im located in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, for those that want to know ....? * it is kind of a season f*ck up for me. As in UK it is winter and im use to my knits and this time i am in shorts and tee. Which is kind of awkward for me to say the least as i hardly travel around winter season. Anyway a further update of my trip will be updated. Now i am going to eat one of my favourite here which i have been craving so badly 'Pan Mee' Ahh (: the life..

What are your travel essential?
CMPang x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...