Sunday 6 November 2011

Facial Mist.

Shu Uemura - Depsea Water Facial Mist

Whenever skin needs immediate thirst quenching relief.


OH, I fell in love with there collection of Shu Uemura Facial Mist, They are highly moisturising and it is a quick 'pick me up' remedy for the days when you feel you look like a zombie -0-. or when you over caked your make up and it looks cakey/powdery (if they are words) . It sets a nice dewy finish to your skin.
Background Information
Deep-Sea Water

Deep-see water is taken from depth of the ocean where sunlight does not reach. at 200 meters completely free of artificial colour, natural aromatic extracts are then added to become a lightly scented mists that rejuvenate and hydrates the skin, hair and body. Eight herbal aromas provide refreshing feel to
energise the skin. For use any time.

Visit - http://www.shuuemura.co.uk/ for more information on these products or their counters. Costing at £16.50 or maybe cheaper in asia countries? -0-!

How I would use this?




-Spray on the face after washing my face, to retrain/hydrate my skin. As sometime some products can wipe out all oils on your face

- Use when my face feel tight and dry. It is an instant 'pick me up'

- Use before or after to set my make up for a nice glow and flawless finish

- Use on my hair if it feels dull and brittle just to add a little life to it..






My experience

I love these product, and majority of shu uemura skin care line, as they always have something suitable for my drying skins. In this dep-sea collection i have tried Lavender, Rose and Camomile. Each of them have same uses to hydrate your skin/hair/body. The only different hence the name is the scent, I tried and tested the other scents and at counters and there are some others i like to try. Each bottle lasted me about 6-8 months depending how frequently i use it to be honest, also pending on what season it is. The benefits it has for my skin as it refreshes it and relaxes my skin, Also locking in moisture to have a stable balance.

Verdict

People may find this product is expensive as it like;...water with scent?
However i do feel it worth the investment and suitable to use at anytime.
also i'm sure you be able to find a facial mist that suite your skin, or mood.
Even if you don't like scented products there is a fragrance free one..
On top of this the packaging is simple and you can always check how much you have left.

so likes out of 5.

A Cheaper Alternative.
MAC Fix +
Avene Eau thermal Spray
Evian Facial Spray

Have you tried facial mist before?
CMPang x

Disclaimer: The product that i am reviewing is purchased with my own money and reviewed with my own opinions.

11 comments:

  1. The caudalie beauty elixir is pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mai! Thanks for the review on this product! I've always been wanting to try facial mists but I don't think they are really my thing and I envy people who can use them! Im just really bad at spraying things at my face...=( LOL Oh and thank you LOTS for your lip balm review!!! Im always on the look out for a great lip balm/chap stick/ whatever you want to call it, my lips always feel dry and chapped and I can hardly wear lipstick for more than a few hours =( I want to try the Keihls one now! As for Skinfood products, I haven't been able to try them as they are hard to get in my city and even if I do they are really overpriced! >< I hope your having a fantastic day and just wanted to let you know you're soooooo pretty and cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like an interesting product but dang, .. like you said it's PRICEY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're expensive, but I do love the facial mist. I have the rose scent one, its very refreshing! Yes, it is pricey, in the US is $25.00! =__=

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try this. I used to use the mist from MAC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds interesting.
    i am using avene thermal water spray for similar purpose, wonder how they would compare. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - look at the price tag on that. I would love to try something like this out but might want to look at a cheaper alternative, thanks for the review nonethless and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there :D

    I've never tried facial mist before, never heard of it either :O It sounds interesting and definitely convenient :D I love mist sprays, I would love to try this out! Thanks for sharing, now all I have to do is look out for this product.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Would you like to follow each other :)

    xoxo
    lizzy
    lizzieness07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wanted to try this. great post :)

    check out of my blog and if you like it follow me and i will do the same

    www.stylemakessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. loveeeeeeeeeeee these! the lavender one is my favourite! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey Mai!
    i have a question for you. the last 3 comments you left for me did not show up on my blog. that's why i posted on my blog asking questions about disqus sync.
    i just saw the comment on my dashboard, but not on the blog.
    you used disqus like usual, right?

    i was thinking you might have deleted your comments but i am afraid that's not the case..?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...