Friday 4 November 2011

Tag your it.


Best Blog Award - Tag


This tag was given by kawaiifreakxXx, first of thanks i haven't been tagged in things like this since i am new to blogging. However i thought it be fun to do this for people to understand me more (:

RULES:
1. Link Back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 Random things about yourself
3. Answer the ''Favorite'' Questions
4. Award this to 7 bloggers.


7 Randoms things bout myself
1. I love watching drama; to the point if its good i will rewatch it all over again
2. I am a computer geek
3. I love cooking, the excitement of knowing new recipes or try new food.
4. I have over 100 soft toys, and some have names omgee.
5. I dislike sweet food & soft drinks
6. I enjoy travelling to places in my free time.
7. I love theme parks, i use to like travelling to them.. oh the thrills excite me

Questions

Name your favourite colour: Don't really have one depends what mood i am in (:
Name your favorite song: 'Officially missing you - Tamia'
Name your favorite dessert: Green tea ice cream
What is annoying to you: impolite people, take things for granted.
When you are upset you: Play online games, Blast music, Be alone
Your favorite pet: I want a kitten, (: but i got a dog.. ._."
Your biggest fear: being insecure
My best feature: My eyes
Everyday Attitude: Depends and varies...
What is perfection: something that doesn't exist
Guilty Pleasure: Play games and Eat.. (:

Tags






Anyone can feel free to do this tag as well (:

CMPang x

5 comments:

  1. eek, i am tagged?!! ;D
    i was just reading through your post and what a surprise!
    i'd be honored to be tagged by you. this is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo this is such a cute tag!
    Aw I love cooking!!! But most of the time it turns out as a fail... So I try to avoid it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing the tag ^^ I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with a slight soft toy obsession :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks for visiting my blog!! :D OMG I LOVE Arthur! I used to watch it every single morning before school, elementary to high school! I love it so much :DD And thank you for your sweet comment :3

    Congrats on your blog award!! <3 Your blog is super cute, you totally deserve it ^____^ I'm following you now, I can't wait to read more :)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...