Thursday 10 November 2011

Hair Treatment.

Hair Mask.

Healthy hair i feel is quite important and essential. As everything can age but hair wouldn't in such if you keep it healthy. Keeping hair from brittle and soft is always been important to me as previous year i have dyed my hair quite a lot and it has done damage to my hair. To fix this i have tried a range of hair products. The most beneficial i feel to keep my hair soft and manageable is using these hair masks.


How I Use?
Using this product 2/3 times a week
pending on my hair and if im lazy -0-
- Use after shampoo
- Apply to 15cm towards end of my hair
- wait for 5 minutes or longer if like
- rinse with warm water
- rinse with cold water

Alternative
- Apply to ends of your hair
- Wrap your hair in cling film
- wait for 1/2 hair
- rinse well


Essential Ultra Honey & Shea Butter - Nuance Airy

Product Information
- Transforms limp and flat hair, making light and bouncy;
This mask is formulated with 3X more high purity honey & milk protein to protect and strengthen hair. It provides intensive care, applying to 15cm of hair. Which is prone to dryness, tangles and split ends. Hair is left soft, elastic and easy to manage. There is a flower and fruit scent.

My Impression
After using this product my hair is soft and has a nice glossy shine and silky hair. Using this product the is very easy a small amount goes a long way. I love this product and i suggest anyone that has dry hair it will do wonders to your hair. This product can be purchased at sasa/bonjour/yesstyle

Price - £5.80
Likes out of 5:

Essential Ultra Honey & Shea butter - Rich Premier


Product Information
-makes untameable hair smooth and manageable.
This is formulated with 3x more high purity honey and milk protein to protect and strength hair and provides intensive care. It added with Shea butter a repairing and moisturising ingredients to make hair extra smooth. Sunflower oil leaves a protective layer to keep hair soft and moisturised.

My Impression
This nourish my hair and does wonder, it is comparable with the pink tub.My hair also becomes soft and silky after the first use and i totally in love with this hair mask. The butter formula is soft and covers my hair very well. This product can purchase on sasa/yesstyle/bonjour

Price - £6.00
Likes out of 5:

Aussie - Limited Edition - Deep Treatment

Product Information
This is a 3 minute miracle, this contain australian natives used jojoba seed-oil to heal skin.

My Impression
This is an alternative to using Essential butter Shea mask, as it is inconvenient sometime to purchase essential products on the internet. This product is comparable to essential Shea mask. Although the formula isn't the same it does leave you hair an luscious feeling. Also leaving you hair smelling gorgeous. This product can be purchased at boots/superdrug or any supermarkets.

Price - £3.00
Likes out of 5:



Umberto Giannini - Indulgent beauty moisture mask

Product Information
A deep treatment conditioner for dry damaged hair that indulges the senses. suitability for dry damaged and processed hair. It claims to leave your hair replenished and staying away form dry damaged hair whilst the luxurious feel and soothing scent pamper the sense.

My impression
I got this in boots and i did like it when using it although i noticed after using this i felt my hair wasn't as soft as i wanted it. I didn't really like the formula, and didn't does as it claims. it some sort made my hair fall out, and not so keen on the smell. This product can be purchased at superdrug/boots

Price - £5.61
Likes out of 5 : ♥1.2




Generally i am impressed with the products that i purchased, however i found that majority hair mask is dipping your hands into to select the amount you need for your hair. I normally dislike putting my fingers into jars, however for these i feel the packaging for any of the product is ideal. Furthermore i feel that since it winter these hair masks are great to keep your hair replenished and silky. As the weather condition can dry your hair and damage it.

Do you use hair masks?
What do you think of hair mask?
CMPang x

Disclaimer: The product that i am reviewing is purchased with my own money and reviewed with my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...