Friday 25 August 2017

Happy Twenty Sixth.

Twenty-Six ! Ahhhh!




Actually to be honest i just feel the same! no different from the twenty-five! It true what people say when you reach that age you don't feel different when growing up. i like to thank everyone that sent me birthday message via any social media and in person! And those that has been around me during my birthday week..! 

This year my birthday i didn't do anything fancy nor really plan on what to do... but to be in good company with close friends! Thanks to my friends for organising dinner for me and thankful for accompanying me on my birthday... although i did get slightly roasted by them girls... and tipsy... ! nevertheless i know you all love me! thank you for adding more memories to our friendship! 

This year i didn't really make any birthday wish if i was honest, reason being... maybe i couldn't think of one or i was pretty tipsy... Oops! however if i had to wish i just want to be happy and a bit more truthful to myself and i'd probably go get that tattoo that i've been saying that i wanted to get for long time as a wish i've been saying for a long time but haven't got around to do it...! *wish me luck* 

















This birthday would mark me being in Hong Kong for six years, WOW! have time travelled fast and this is a place where i've matured the most and learnt the most. I'm thankful for all the experience that has came my way whilst being in Hong Kong... the good and the bad... however without those experiences i wouldn't be the person i am right now.  I've still got more to learn however i feel proud that i can survive in Hong Kong and looking back each year just goes quicker and quicker..!
However being here for six years, i do consider would i stay longer than my seventh. I'm thinking if it is an ideal place for me to live in... i mean it is a great city but there are certain aspect of this city that i can't comprehend with...however i would go back to my home country for few month and then decide.... as in my mind constantly goes back and forth from should i stay? or should i go? and if... Where should i go? go back to England or think of somewhere else... 



However for now i will enjoy my time here...
Enjoy the company i am with and the memories that will be made!

Cmpang x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...