Saturday 12 May 2012

Simplicity.

Simplicity... doesn't everyone want it...
\
Arriving in Hong Kong has actually changed my views on many things. My life has become more simple and I enjoy everyday and most important i actually enjoy my job working with children. Although it rather annoying having nursery songs stuck in your head 24 hours a day, but each day is enjoyable and places a smile on my face. I consider myself quite lucky to find a job in a short period of time and keeping myself busy. Working with children makes me miss my childhood times, the carefree just smiling over little things and getting praised for doing the most silliness thing...


I know i have been updating less and less, super busy with working, waking up early and sleeping early..which is more ideal too me i haven't done that for at least 6 years now...

There are restriction to my job but i guess it benefits me... 
As i enjoy the people i am with... and also too me this means
No gossiping, No bitchiness, No Fighting, No more drinking till dawn...

anyway, till next time hope everyone is well...
simplicity is always the best...
enjoy the instaphotos.

CMPang x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...