Saturday 15 October 2011

Dolly Eye

Dolly Eye Sugar Candy Violet

Dolly eye has a quite a wide range of contact lenses that are available, I have used this brand before and have feel comfortable repurchasing. However i don't usually opt to purchase Violet contact lenses as it looks unnatural and doesn't normally go well with outfits i wear and make up. However i thought to try these as looking at the pictures online they seem unique, and hey it not bad to try new things i guess (:


Dia : 14.5mm
B.C : 8.6mm
Water content : 38%
Replacement period : 12 months

Impression:
Honestly when i saw is it looks quite big compared to previous contacts as the diameters i normally purchase is 14.2mm. The enlargement is really obvious and the difference you can see in the picture (although i think my eye look scary XD). The colour it self isn't that obvious although asking friends they say it looks blue/violet. However it makes my eyes look more awake, and cantonese word 'Jing Ling'. Which i totally don't know the translation for that (-9-)!. but yeah (:!! .. overall im happy with the colour, as it subtle and can wear every day. If people want a more outstanding colour i suggest check out the other dolly eye range (:



Verdict.
out of 5 (:
Comfortable:
Enlargement:
Colour:

Maybe my skin tone is quite dark so it isn't as obvious on my eyes and the complex. Overall i recommend to purchase this product. However sorry to say i purchased these contact lens in malaysia through a friend, along with many others. However you should try these website, there delivery pretty quick (:

what contact lens have you tried?
maybe a change of colour is good..(:
CMPang x


Disclaimer : The product that i am reviewing is purchased with my own money and my opinions.


14 comments:

  1. I've been actually wanting to experiment with circle lens lately lol so this post was helpful. They definitely make your eyes look bigger! (A wakening effect is always nice :]) Nice to hear that it's a subtle color for everyday. I'll keep it in mind. Keep in touch! <3

    -Joyce

    www.carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love it :)

    Join my giveaway! WIN a giant shopper, shoes and chocolates from Paisley Clothing!!!

    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. they really suit you! I really wish I could put contacts in, but it never happens for me :( boo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen these kind of contacts til now.! Ooo la la! Looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyes look so cute! I've never tried circle lenses before! I have been thinking of getting some for the longest time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks really pretty on you! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. You look really pretty in these lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh, those lenses look lovelyy in your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. really pretty. and the lens bottle looks cute!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. how much u bought it? ><

    FiSh
    ohfishiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty!! I'm not a huge fan of circle lenses but they look great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog! this looks great :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...