Tuesday 4 January 2011

Day 4

Your favourite photography of your best friend
to be honest, i don't have best friends but i have many close friends...


Natalie, i remember as far as i could... she knew me since my birth... with this girl it all about child hood memories, when i saw her again for Christmas it reminded me of my childhood how silly we was and the funny times, we tell each other everything....



Karyu this girl more than word can describe, i only known her for .. two years, we kind of forgotten how we knew each other (first time) but after HK pretty really close ;) and love this girl alot ...


last year met some people...:) and they are people honestly i can share my feeling with. and it good to know someone care :) thank you crystal and ee to be here with me :)...

May our friendship last ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...